Monday, 9 June - Saturday, 6 September 2014
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners, and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”
Luke 4 : 18 – 19
BECOME VESSELS OF BLESSING THROUGH PRAYER AND ACTION
The 90 Days of Blessing follows the Global Day of Prayer as an opportunity for Christians to not only continue in persistent prayer, but to actually become the answers to their prayers.
This is an excellent opportunity to challenge the youth and children to go to the neglected places to pray and serve. Their nature is to be there where they can make the difference, so let’s join them in becoming a transformation force in our communities!
Continue with your prayer efforts but also become physically involved in the places that we normally pray for.
A Prayer Guide for the 90 Days
This Prayer Guide focuses on the Unreached People of the World
Seven sections are included in the Prayer Guide for every day:
- One chapter from scripture to read and meditate on;
- A blessing or proclamation;
- An unreached people group for whom to pray;
- A city for which to seek God;
- A high place over which to take authority;
- A declaration of faith in who God is; and,
- A suggestion of a practical prayer action you can take somewhere in your own city.
A Prayer Guide to Pray for Significant and Neglected places
The Prayer Guide is divided into 30 days which is to be repeated for the 90 days of blessing following the Global Day of Prayer.
Every day has 3 prayer points:
- A blessing or proclamation that you may pray for yourself, your family, your city and your nation.
- A declaration of faith in who God is, and
- A suggestion of a practical prayer somewhere in your city. Try do pray practically on at least one site during the week.